Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Philanthropic Activities
- Articles with hash tag (#) and with titles like #CEOLesson, #AchievingSustainableDevelopmentGoals i.e. #AchievingSDG, #SDGSubtle #HumaneLesson, #WiseKids, Wisdom on World Wide Web i.e. #WisdomOnWWW, #Wisdom, Millennium Development Goals i.e. #MDG, Sustainable Development Goals i.e. #SDG, #Huamnaterian, Millennium Development Goas or Million Year Development Goals i.e. #MDGorMYDGby, #SaveFarmers, #MotherEarth, to name a few of Dr. Ashish Manohar are appearing on W.W.W. since the year 1996 A.D. Recently he completed more than 800 #CEOLessons on #LinkedIN, #Facebook, #Instagram, #YouTube, #Twitter, and his 2006 A.D. blog https://managementengineering.blogspot.com . At IJORD we believe in “Good learning happens from all directions of the Universe if we keep the mind open and receptive (English Translation of) i.e. “Aano Kratava Rutavo Yantu Vishwatah!” (Sanskrit).
- In the year 2017 CE, A Free Survey by IJORD Group of Raigad District on the theme,”Why majority of school children/ students leave schools after 7th grade near Karjat (District Raigad of Maharashtra) and hilly areas, though they are just 91 kilometers each from Mumbai the Financial Capital of India, and Pune the Oxford of East?” One of the ironic reason was that the schools had only 1st to 7th grade teachers and facilities. Suggestion sent to the Chief Minister of Maharashtra that if the schools having 1st to 7th grade just as 8th to 12th grade and make the schools run in 2 shifts, morning 7 to 11.45 am and Afternoon 12 pm to 5 pm, by adding requisite staff and teachers, the students from poor families, who travel long distances to attend the schools, will not have to go distance to learn basic education in the era of Right To Education (RTE).
- The #eFreeBook #SolutionMaster of Dr. Ashish, is making waves across the nations and all kinds of human boundaries. It already crossed 101 million readership across 175 countries.
- “Indigenisation” books of Dr. Ashish, have so many master pieces and words and sentences those are literary copied/ spoken verbatim by Several Heads of the states to CEO to Professors to Students to Technical Experts across the world and those who believe that each nation should be self sufficient and self dependent on all fronts and all nations should work together to #AchieveSDG. HIs argument that unless everything including brains of humans and efforts of humans and technologies, procedures, resources, finances, land is indigenously developed no technology can be called indigenous has been appreciated all over the world and many are trying to adopt it.
- #SaveFarmers initiative of Dr. Ashish has got so much response that many experts were overwhelmed. His article in 2008 A.D. along with Mr. S. R. Thosar with the suggestion on starting independent channel for Farmers was adopted by Government of India. In 2019 A.D. All India Radio has interviewed him on Farmers issue.
- As CSR activity IJORD Group collected new/old cloths from number of people and have donated, to more than 100 poor and needy people in Nagpur Metropolitan Area and Mumbai Metropolitan Area, till date to start with.
- Formally or informally as per the need, till date, IJORD Group has Supported several NGO’s and Organisations for conducting Free Blood Donation Camp (IRCS, Ahmedabad), Free Health Check Up Camp, Helped Physically Challenged People to bring into main stream (Indradhanu, Nagpur), Blind Relief Society (Andhajan Manadal, Ahmedabad), to name a few and we’ll continue to do so, till God wishes.
- Formally or Informally IJORD Group has conducted several Workshops and Executive/Faculty/Students Development Programmes till date. Most recent one being “Entrepreneurship Mindset and Entrepreneurship Development Programme,” at Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur (IITJ), HBS- HBX CORe India, to name a few.
- Intel, SAP, and other Tech Giants have invited IJORD Group to attend their conferences.
- We have a plan to enter into this foray with all our might in coming future. May God Bring Peace, Health and Prosperity in the world.
- You are welcome to join us on this humanitarian cause.
- Your Suggestions are welcome.
- To become Volunteer for these activities you may contact us.
- Those who want to become members may contact us.
- Donations/ Contributions are welcome.